Manufacturing and Materials (MME) Subject Category
The Manufacturing and Materials (MME) subject category consists of a group of conferences whose topics range from properties of materials and their influence on design selection for engineering structures to transfer of technology related to manufacturing systems for improved production performance.
Most Read Papers in MME
Series in Manufacturing and Materials Engineering
- ASME International Mechanical Engineering Congress and Exposition (IMECE)
- Hypervelocity Impact Symposium (HVIS)
- International Symposium on Flexible Automation (ISFA)
- International Conference on Leading Edge Manufacturing/Materials and Processing (LEMP)
- Multifunctional Nanocomposites and Nanomaterials International Conference (MN)
- International Manufacturing Science and Engineering Conference (MSEC)
- Quantitative Nondestructive Evaluation (QNDE)
- Smart Materials, Adaptive Structures and Intelligent Systems (SMASIS)
Indexing and Discovery
ASME ensures that once your paper is published in the conference Proceedings, it is available for indexing…
About ASME Conference Publications and Proceedings
ASME sponsors between 25-30 research conferences per year and publishes the papers presented as individual proceedings totaling approximately 7,000 papers. Conference topics encompass the entire spectrum of subject areas of interest to mechanical engineers and associated disciplines.
Exploring Conference Proceedings Content
Conference Proceedings are organized for your ease of use by Conference Series, Subject Categories, Proceedings Year, and Topic Collection.
Why Present and Publish With ASME?
More than 20,000 authors per year from across all continents share their research with colleagues throughout the world by presenting papers at ASME conferences. In addition to being a convener, ASME facilitates this process by ensuring the publication of quality content.
ASME 2023 Conferences by Subject Category
- Multidisciplinary Engineering (MD)
- Biomedical and Biotechnology Eng. (BBE)
- Design Engineering (DE)
- Materials and Manufacturing (MME)
- Microtechnology and Nanotechnology (MNT)
- Nuclear Engineering (NE)
- Power and Energy (PE)
- Pressure Technology (PTECH)